Please contact us if you still have a question!
1. What is the cost of the program? There is an application fee of $40, as well as a $175 materials/insurance fee. The monthly tuition is $200.
2. How many children are in the program? The maximum class size is 12.
3. How many adults will be in the classroom? There will be 3 adults each day; a lead teacher and two parent volunteers.
3. How often do I volunteer in the classroom? With full enrollment, you will volunteer, on average, 2 days a month.
4. I have a younger child. Can I bring her along on my volunteer days? Yes, tag-a-longs are welcome on your volunteer days.
5. Does the program provide snacks and lunch? Together with children who are interested, we will prepare a seasonal snack each morning, with nourishing, whole foods. We may have smoothies, rice and veggies, soup, or porridge.
You will need to send lunch with your child.
6. What does a typical day look like? Rhythm is a very important part of our program. Our daily rhythm looks like this:
8:55-9:00 Children arrive and gather outside
9:00 Parent goodbye circle
9:05-9:50 Morning circle ~ songs and story
9:50-10:15 Indoor free play, snack preparation, craft/activity
10:20-10:30 Bathroom break
10:30-10:55 Snack time
10:55-11:05 Classroom chores
11:05-12:00 Outside play/Gardening: come prepared, we play in all weather!
12: 30-12:45 Story time
12:45-1:00 Closing Circle/Outside play