Please contact us if you still have a question!
1. What is the cost of the program? There is an application fee of $40, as well as a $250 materials/insurance fee. The monthly tuition is $250.
2. How many children are in the program? The maximum class size is 14.
3. How many adults will be in the classroom? There will be 3 adults each day; a lead teacher and two parent volunteers.
3. How often do I volunteer in the classroom? With full enrollment, you will volunteer, on average, 2 days a month.
4. I have a younger child. Can I bring her along on my volunteer days? Yes, tag-a-longs are welcome on your volunteer days. We have a limited number of tag-a-long spots.
5. Does the program provide snacks and lunch? Together with children who are interested, we will prepare a seasonal snack each morning, with nourishing, whole foods. We may have smoothies, rice and veggies, soup, or porridge.
You will need to send lunch with your child.
6. What does a typical day look like? Rhythm is a very important part of our program. Our daily rhythm looks like this:
8:55-9:00 Children arrive and gather outside
9:00 Parent goodbye circle
9:05-9:50 Snack preparation, crafts/activities, free play
10:00-10:20 Circle Time
10:20-10:30 Bathroom/Hand Washing
10:30-10:50 Snack time
10:50-11:00 Classroom chores
11:00-12:00 Outside play/Gardening: come prepared, we play in all weather!
12:00-12:10 Bathroom/Hand Washing
12: 35-12:50 Story time
12:50-1:00 Closing Circle/Outside play
2 thoughts on “FAQs”
I know we missed the Open House as were out of town. Is enrollment full for next year? If nit, could we schedule a visit? Thank you. I have a soon to be four year old boy Owen.
Hi! I am sorry we missed your comment last April. If you would like information about the school please send an email to our lead teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org